Header

Header

Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Girls vs Guys

The different conversations between with girls and guys. Well, at least for me.

This is how my conversation with girls goes..

Girls: *me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me......*

An hour later.

Girls: Ok. Enough about me, how's your week?

Me: My week was........ great!

And this is how my conversation with guys goes..

Guys: *girls, sex, cars, video games, gadgets, workout...*

Off and on throughout the conversation, they'll start checking out every girl that passes us.

Me: Hey, look at that girl! She's hot! She has a pretty face but she needs to work out more on her body.

Boys: You call that pretty? 

Me: Yeah.. Don't you?

Boys: Nah.. You're prettier.

Sometimes, it's therapeutic talking with guys.

No comments: